Kid Daytona’s tour stopped through Providence, RI recently and after the sold out show, The Source x DJ Booth & Tuff Tunezz rounded up Phil Ade, King Mez, Zumo Kollie and M3 together to spit some dope bars over Biggie’s Ten Crack Commandments.
Presented by Tuff Tunezz x Source Magazine x DJ Booth Read more
Featuring: Killer Mike, Freeway, Ying Yang Twins, Aleon Craft, Fashawn, Kid Daytona, Termanology, Jarren Benton, 9th Wonder, Phil Ade, Thuz, Dee-1, Rapsody, Jon Connor, Joe Scudda, Rapper Big Pooh, Big Remo and Young Scolla. Produced by: SMKA, Royal Flush, 9th Wonder & Marc Real.
During Atlanta’s recent A3C Hip Hop Festival (Oct 6-8th), Grooveshark teamed up with the legendary Stankonia Studios and the production teams SMKA and Royal Flush to create an exclusive mixtape. The project features original songs from artists playing the festival as well as some hometown heroes, and will be available November 16 to stream for free exclusively on Grooveshark. The tracks will be accompanied by several behind the scenes videos featuring the artists and production teams creating the songs from start to finish. Artists who participated in the project include 9th Wonder, Killer Mike, Ying Yang Twins, Freeway, Aleon Craft, Fashawn, Thurzday, Rapsody, and many more. In addition, exclusive BTS videos will be released from Stankonia Sessions. There was a video production crew filming all 3 days capturing behind the scenes footage of the recording process.
1) “Heaven’s Door” ft. Joe Scudda, Termanology, Jon Connor & Marc Real (Prod. Royal Flush)
2) “Bitches & Drugs” ft. Killer Mike, Thurz & Aleon Craft (Prod. Royal Flush)
3) “Felling Free” ft. Fashawn & Phil Ade (Prod. SMKA)
4) “No Lies in the Verses” ft. The Kid Daytona, Big Remo & Jarren Benton (Prod. SMKA)
5) “The Journey” ft. Young Scolla, Rapper Big Pooh, Freeway (Prod. Royal Flush & Marc Real)
6) “Part of the Game” ft. 9th Wonder, Rapsody, Dee-1, & Thurz (Prod. 9th Wonder & Royal Flush)
Phil is back with #PhilAdeFriday and with a rightly so dedication to J Dilla. I know it’s a date late but never a dollar short. HELL I was on that ‘Hiiiipower’ last night. Met some concert friends. Juknow.
Phil’s back to the murder of whatever beat he jumps on. Nice to see him.